Hooray, It is finally here! My June Birchbox! if you don’t have a subscription, you should. It is every girls dream to walk to her mailbox once a month and get a box full of goodies for $10. Yes, TEN DOLLARS. If you don’t have one, sign up here. Help a sister out by using that link!
The box this month was one of a kind. So there was no way I was throwing it out and it now holds hair bands and bobby pins in one of my bathroom drawers!
- Laura Geller blush in Bali, such a pretty color! I wore this the other day and loved it. I have picky skin and some stuff just doesn’t work for me but this product and shade absolutely did. This product retails for $27.50 and I think it is well worth that!
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime, this is a nutrient oil for your hair to give it some more and leaving it looking ‘photo-perfect’. I have super frizzy and thick hair, so I am always trying new products to see what can help my hair out especially during the summer months. I washed my hair with the Argan Magic shampoo and condition and after I combed it out I put a dime size of this serum in my hands and rubbed it through my hair from the roots down. I love it. My hair is so silky and shiny, in a good way. And I surprisingly got a compliment the next day from someone saying how she thought I had colored my hair lighter. It is a great product, but the full size bottle is $56, so if you can get it I say yes.
- LA Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover Wipes, I love using wipes to take my make up off before I wash my face. I think it just makes the process a little bit easier. I don’t normally wear waterproof makeup but the other day I wore some tough mascara so when I got ready to wash my face that night, I used one of these! It smelled like lavender and did a fantastic job getting all of my mascara off. For a pack of 18 individual wrapped wipes it is $9.99.
- Vasanti Cosmetics, BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. I tried this product the other night and felt great afterwards! This face scrub is to be used 3-5 a week and massaged in to the face. My face felt smooth and cleaner than ever. A full bottle is $34 and worth it to keep your face rejuvenated!
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE BB creams. They are the perfect combination of a moisturizer and a foundation. A liquid foundation can leave your face feeling dry, oily or cracked by the end of the day. But since I have naturally oily skin, I love to use these because it holds on to my powder well and I don’t feel oily or dry at the end of the day. When I used this product the other day it felt great on my skin and held up great the whole day. It is $34 for a full size bottle!
- Deepa Gurnani hair tie, there wasn’t one on the birchbox website but it retails for $10. And who doesn’t love a cute, flashy, hair band?
With love and hopes of inspiration,