I just got my box a couple of days ago and I was so excited that I tried all the products within two days!!! I couldn’t wait for my Ipsy bag to come in, so here is our first monthly review!
- Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm: $16.50- When I first saw the price of this lip balm I was like “no way I’ll buy this but thanks for the sample!” That quickly changed when I used it. I love this stuff. It stays on for forever and through pretty much anything. Plus it can be used for many things! Not too sticky and really hydrates your lips!
- Temple Spa La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower Gel: $18 – I don’t know if I will spend this much for the shower gel unless its a pretty decent sized bottle, but this stuff smells great and would make for a great bubble bath! I used it to wash my body in the shower and it was fantastic.
- RUSK® Hair Care Elixir Mist: $24 – I can’t tell y’all how much I fell in love with this product. It takes a lot to tame my hair but this product did it. After I washed my hair, and used the mask included in my box, I used some detangling spray to comb out my hair. I normally use some moroccan oil, a leave in condition sometimes and a blow dry spray. I only used this product so I could truly see how it would work for my hair and it’s great. After days of rain I wore my hair down and curled it and it still looks amazing at the end of the day. Once I am out of my sample, I will be ordering this product.
- amika Nourishing Mask: $28 – I’m not really sure if this did anything for my hair, I guess it is more of a long term use type of product. I liked it but I don’t know if I will be investing.
- LOC One & Done Shadow Stick Trio – Rise & Shine: $25 for the trio: Love. Love. Love. I had not tried an eye shadow stick before this one but that is about to change. I love the burnt orange color that I got in my box, perfect for this season. I haven’t done a complete look with it yet but when I tried it on my eye I was so intrigued. It goes on so incredibly smooth and it allows for you to really control where the color goes. Plus, the pigment is amazing. I highly recommend getting some shadow sticks.
If you have any product suggestions for frizzy hair, great lip balms or shadow sticks – send them my way!
With love and hopes of inspiration,