It took a little longer this month to get to trying every sample in my bag but they were great!
- Crown Brush – Deluxe Pointed Crease Brush : $4.95 – I really like this brush! Great quality and helps guide the eyeshadow on smoothly.
- Luxie Beauty Matte Eyeshadow: $6.00 – These shadows are fantastic! I received an eggplant color called Aubergine. Going through the link attached above, it will give you the code to get 30% off on Luxie’s site. They sell individual pans and I love that because there are so many occasions you really need that one perfect color. Also, the pigmentation in these are great. I will definitely be buying more.
- Figs & Rouge Mattifying Emulsion & Pore Refiner: $37 for full size – If you go through the link it allow you to receive this as a free sample with a purchase on the attached website. Personally, I liked the product but I have so many things similar. I will use it until it’s gone but I can’t justify spending that much on a pore primer that I’m not crazy about.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara: $20 – I love this mascara. I have received it several times now between my Birchbox and the Ipsy bag. This formula is great!
- ModelCo HIGHLIGHTING TRIO: $22 – I’m going to be honest, this isn’t my favorite but I don’t think I gave it a fair enough chance. It’s a good product with a great formula, I’m just not used to cremes! So here is to trying it again!
I seriously love and cherish each monthly subscription that I am applied to. Getting samples in the mail each month is awesome! If you don’t have a monthly beauty subscription, you need one. So do your self a favor and click the link below and jump on the train. You won’t regret it I promise.
Subscribe to Ipsy here!
With love and hopes of inspiration,
If you have any other monthly subscriptions that you love, comment below! I would love to check them out!